Storage and accessibility of the contract texts
Weingartsweg 17D, 40668 Meerbusch, Deustchland
Amtsgericht Neuss HRB 18520
CEO: Jan Fassmer, Sören Fassmer
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
9.2 The failure of a complaint has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights, but help us to make our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
When paying by credit card, your account is credited with the completion as soon as the order is made.
By granting a SEPA mandate, payment is made by direct debit from your bank account. The bank accout is credited as soon as the goods are shipped. We will inform you in a separate preliminary announcement about the date of the account debit.
When paying with Paypal you must be registered with the principle or register. Legitimize with your login and confirm the payment instruction to us. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
8.1 Consumers have a statutory fourteen-day withdrawal. For all items in the online store a thirty day cancellation applies.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within thirty days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is thirty days from the date, when the final goods is in possession by you or a third party other than the carrier.
To exercise your right, you have to inform (Fassmer GmbH, Weingartsweg 17D, 40668 Meerbusch, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg. As a consigned by mail letter or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form, which is however not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest form of delivery that is offered by us, and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than thirty days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of thirty days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to an improper handling of the goods.
8.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to the supply of goods,
- For delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- For delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery
- For delivery of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods
- For delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- For delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
- For supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract, which may be the earliest delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends on the entrepreneur’s control.
8.3 Please avoid damage and contamination. Send the goods if possible in original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components to us. Use a protective packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide a suitable package for adequate protection from damage during transport to avoid damage claims because of damage due to faulty packaging.